REBECCA ONLEY

REBECCA ONLEY

Thursday, September 30, 2010

school days

Well Abigail and Andrew have been attending a school so mommy can have a little space and they can again begin to trust mommy. They have the mindset that if I leave them I wont be back. It has been a battle with them on getting them to trust me again. And school has been helping. I love Abigails school! Its a nice Christian school. I have explained to them what has happened and if there is ever a big problem they call me and I will judge if I go down there or not. Unfortantly Andrew can not go to Abigails school until hes two so he is just going to a small school around the corner from our house. He seems to like it very much. But I think he keeps looking for is sister. He has become very dependent on her. So it may be good that they are in seprate schools for now. I know it has helped me a lot. I am able to go to the gym, sit down and study my Bible, pray without the interuption of mommy i need this....wahhhhhhh!!! But looking forward to the time Andrew will be able to go to the same school as Abigail. It will be much better to have them both at the same place. : ) The Lord has really been helping me with the kids in a school, finacially and the kids enjoying being there.

1 comment:

  1. I have been praying for you in ths aspect and am so glad to see God working things out for you! Enjoy your free time :)

    ReplyDelete