REBECCA ONLEY

REBECCA ONLEY

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Flash Backs

Today while I was driving to pick Abigail up a tow truck pulled onto the highway with a 15 passanger van in tow. The van appeared to have been a in roll over car accident. I looked up at it with tears in my eyes remembering back to the pictures I was saw of the van Luke was in that night. This van that was in tow I have no clue how many people might have gotten hurt or what really happened but if it was an accident the people who ever they are, are probably in bad shape by the looks of the van. I remebered all the faces of the men who came out of the van Luke was in and how bruised and banged up they were. Seeing this van in tow brought back a huge wave of grief today. Pray that the Lord will use this experience to help strengthen us even more.

1 comment: