REBECCA ONLEY

REBECCA ONLEY

Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow snow snow

Last night was crazy. On the way home from church a teenager was driving in front us and was purposly making himself slide. Abigail saw him and got very scared. She started screaming and crying. Then while we were driving we slid just a little and then Andrew started in screaming and crying. Which didnt help me and made me very nervous. When we got home Abigail wouldnt stop crying she didnt let up all night long. When asked what was wrong she would tell me "mommy never leave like daddy" "I hate the snow make it go away." This went on until bed time. She fell asleep then 20 mins later she was awake screaming to make sure I was there. I would comfort her back to sleep and 20 mins later up screaming again. I finally gave up and slept at the foot of her bed. Well woke up adn put tons of blankets on her so she thought I was still holding her and never heard a peep out of her the rest of the night. Although I left her about 4:30 this morning and she woke up @ 8:30. So we got about 4 hours of good sleep. Better than none. And today has been much better. She has enjoyed looking out the window and seeing the snow on the grass.

1 comment: